Vinification Process: produced from the main native grape varieties of
the Vinhos Verdes Region, the Aveleda Vinho Verde is a perfect
reflection of the character of the region. The grapes are carefully pressed at low pressure, followed by alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperatures. Before its bottling, the wine is filtered and cold stabilized.
Tasting Notes: a citrus-coloured, young and balanced wine, it has a
smooth, delicate aroma characterised by notes of fresh fruit. In the
mouth it is fresh and vibrant.
Recommendations: ideal to be drunk as an aperitif with starters like
pineapple and shrimp toasts or accompanying seafood dishes in lemon
sauce. It should be drunk very cool at a temperature of 6 to 8ºC.
17 Pontos – Revista Paixão Pelo Vinho, 2014
– Medalha de Ouro – Albariños al Mundo, 2014
– WineAlign World Wine Awards of Canada, 2014
– Top Value Wine Under 15$
– 1º Lugar – Top 100 Best Buys – Wine Enthusiast, 2014
– 87 Pontos – eRobertParker, Junho 2014
– 80 Pontos – Mundus Vini, Junho 2014
– 17,5/20 Pontos – Revista WINE, Maio 2014
Informação de alergénios